About Engage Squared
Engage Squared is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Minsk and our latest addition in Perth, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, BUPA, Origin Energy and Mirvac, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
As a Support Developer, you are responsible for providing technical assistance and support for Engage Squared's clientele.
- Provide first point of contact for all support tickets raised, including technical development issues and tasks
- Troubleshoot and manage resolution of Customer Support queue, triaging and resolving first-level and second-level support, and assist with driving third-level support.
- Communicates recent industry changes and relevant updates, both internally and externally, to support Engage Squared staff and clientele
- Work with internal team to further develop Support desk best practice and processes
- Write documentation and keep our knowledge base up to date and growing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing web-services and integration with 3rd party web-services
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience across SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365 and Azure is a plus!
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a challenging but exciting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines to ensure SLA’s are met
This role is open to applicants based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, or Perth!