About Engage Squared
Engage Squared is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. We hire great people, work on interesting projects with amazing customers, and invest in our team; and we've just been named Microsoft Partner of the Year, Australia
and one of the best places to work in the Australian tech industry in the Australian Financial Review's BOSS Best Places to Work
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Microsoft technologies; helping organisations to work better, together, faster. Our vision is to create a world where every employee has access to the tools, knowledge, and information that they need to enjoy work. Using modern work technologies, we can free employees from the friction of inefficient business processes, gaps in knowledge or support from their team, leaders, and leadership, so that they are empowered to be productive.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Auckland, Wellington, and Minsk, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of large organisations. With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, BUPA, Governments at all levels across Australia, Origin Energy and Mirvac, you’ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
As a Support Developer, you are responsible for providing technical assistance and support for Engage Squared's clientele.
- Provide first point of contact for all support tickets raised, including technical development issues and tasks
- Troubleshoot and manage resolution of Customer Support queue, triaging and resolving first-level and second-level support, and assist with driving third-level support.
- Communicates recent industry changes and relevant updates, both internally and externally, to support Engage Squared staff and clientele
- Work with internal team to further develop Support desk best practice and processes
- Write documentation and keep our knowledge base up to date and growing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience across SharePoint and SharePoint Online is a must-have
- Experience developing web-services and integration with 3rd party web-services
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a challenging but exciting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines to ensure SLA’s are met
This role is open to applicants based in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, or Perth!