Project / Office Administrator
Engage² is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Minsk and our latest addition Brisbane, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, QBE, Toll and Toyota, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking for an energetic and vibrant individual to take ownership of this diverse role. You will be working as an integral member of our internal team, liaising with different areas of the business daily as you support and drive key operational functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate, timely data in CRM
- Capture sales paperwork
- Support bid activity
- Monitor tender sites to proactively identify opportunities and maintain tender documentation
- Coordinate transition from sales to projects
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Advise sales team and consultants on pipeline and capacity
- Align sales opportunities with Microsoft’s systems
- Support weekly process, including; timesheet management, review/tracking of weekly reports, project budgets, project risk
- Support monthly process, including; support PM with project revenue recognition, review on monthly reports and compliance checks
- Support project close procedure, including; project close checklist, ensure customer satisfaction survey is complete, review finances, capture lessons learned, and feedback to sales and marketing teams for any lessons learned about standard projects
- Support on-boarding of new clients
- Monitor and maintain sales bonus entitlements
- Support marketing activities, including coordinating marketing user groups/events
- Organise staff travel, stationary, catering and other logistics
- Organise social event (In conjunction with leadership team)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft skills and experience (Microsoft office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong team player
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines
This role is open to applicants in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane!