Project Manager (Office 365)
About Engage Squared
Engage Squared is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. We hire great people, work on interesting projects with amazing customers, and invest in our team; and we've just been named Microsoft Partner of the Year, Australia
and one of the best places to work in the Australian tech industry in the Australian Financial Review's BOSS Best Places to Work
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Microsoft technologies; helping organisations to work better, together, faster. Our vision is to create a world where every employee has access to the tools, knowledge, and information that they need to enjoy work. Using modern work technologies, we can free employees from the friction of inefficient business processes, gaps in knowledge or support from their team, leaders, and leadership, so that they are empowered to be productive.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, Wellington, and Minsk, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of large organisations. With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, BUPA, Governments at all levels across Australia, Origin Energy and Mirvac, you’ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
This position is for an IT Project Manager with demonstrated experience in the delivery of high quality IT project services by utilising your team leadership and stakeholder management skills. Your drive for excellence and insight into the latest industry trends across Microsoft’s cloud offering will assist with liaising with relevant subject matter experts and building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure success of the project.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders, providing guidance and support throughout the full project life cycle
- Using best project management practice to develop and manage and maintain budgets, project plans and timelines
- Working within technical project teams to analyse requirements and resource appropriate skillsets within project timelines
- Manage team to deliver requirements analysis, functional and technical documentation as well as the creation of user and training documentation and other deliverables as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing the implementations and the roll-out of MS O365 related projects
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects in complex environments
- Previous experience with project management methodologies and techniques using Agile methodology and Waterfall framework
- Demonstrated experience in applying proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.
- Capable of effective resource management (incl. prioritising, delegating, & mentoring)
- Strong relationship development and stakeholder management skills
- Working both on and off-site with clients
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines
- Project Management certifications preferred
This role is open to applicants based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, or Perth!