Office 365 Consultant
Engage² is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Brisbane, Minsk and our latest addition Perth, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, QBE, Toll and Toyota, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
This position is for an experienced Office 365 Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft technologies, focusing on the latest versions of SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and supporting technologies.
Combining client facing consultancy with hands-on solution delivery, the Office 365 Consultant will liaise with clients, agile software development teams and user experience designers to ensure our solutions are beautifully designed and effectively delivered. Your business insight and thought leadership, will enable you to solve high profile, real-world business problems with outstanding results.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including:
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance,
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design,
- Detailed solution design and implementation of business solutions based on Office 365, with focus on SharePoint, the Power Platform, Teams and Yammer,
- Owning work-streams and projects within the team, and taking responsibility for their delivery,
- Light touch project management and budget control of your projects,
- Support the sales team with creation and negotiation of quotes and tender responses for clients
- Production of technical and user documentation, and operational hand-over,
- Providing technical and end user training to both internal and external clients, and
- Working both on and off-site with clients.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience on Microsoft platforms, including Office 365 and Azure,
- Application design and delivery experience with the SharePoint platform,
- Ability to train and upskill junior team members,
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines,
- Demonstrable experience in Enterprise Content Management and Search.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company and accelerate your career. If you have a passion for business and working with people, then please send through your resume and cover letter.
Salary $80,000 - $105,000 + super depending on experience