About Engage Squared
Engage Squared is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Minsk and our latest addition Perth, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, CIMIC, Toll and Toyota, and a broad range of local, state and federal governments agencies, you'll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology
This position is for a Lead Developer with a deep understanding of the delivery of solutions for Microsoft’s cloud offering, encompassing the latest in SharePoint Online, Office 365, Azure, and supporting technologies. Combining client facing skills with hands-on delivery, you will liaise with clients, agile software development teams, and user experience designers to ensure our solutions are effectively delivered, and beautifully implemented. Your insight in to the latest Microsoft development trends will enable you to provide thought leadership to development teams, and to customers, with the ultimate goal of delivering high profile, real-world business solutions with outstanding results.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including:
- Initial customer engagement and technical pre-sales assistance,
- Technical design, detailed solution design and implementation of business solutions based on Office 365, with particular focus on SharePoint,
- Managing development teams throughout the delivery of software development projects,
- Setting up the project for technical success by implementing good Azure DevOps processes, pipelines and more
- Peer reviewing code submitted by the development team
- Owning your own backlog of development tasks - including the development of SPFx, SharePoint and Azure based components
- Being a point of technical escalation for the development team
- Owning work-streams and projects, and taking responsibility for their delivery,
- Light touch project management and budget control of your projects,
- Leading the production of technical and user documentation, and operational hand-over,
- Providing technical and end user training to both internal and external clients, and
- Working both on and off-site with clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience on Microsoft platforms, particularly Office 365 and Azure,
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and future trends in the delivery of Office 365 and Azure based solutions, in particular the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) & Patterns and Practices (PnP),
- Demonstrable skill in leading a development team through project delivery, with the latest Microsoft cloud-based tools, Ability to train, up skill and manage team members,
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines,