Change and Adoption Senior Consultant
About Engage Squared
Engage Squared is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, this successful technology, change and adoption consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, QBE, Toll, RMIT, CIMIC and Toyota, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the growth and team leadership of the Change and Adoption (C+A) team. Forming strategies and leading projects (adoption and change initiatives) to meet client objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee engagement, adoption and usage.
You will be responsible for bringing a laser focus in the area of Change Management and Adoption, putting the user at the centre of everything we do. This requires assessment of current pain points, the usability of proposed solutions and driving the communication and adoption for the critical ‘people side’ of technology rolled out to enterprises.
You will help grow the C+A division in Sydney – growing the client and the revenue base for C+A over 12 months and mentor the team to deliver professionally to support this growth.
- Change Management, Adoption, Communication and Training Strategy development for clients and the C+A team.
- Lead or own the design, development, delivery and management of communications for technology projects (especially Microsoft Teams, Yammer, O365)
- Mentor the C+A team in Sydney and elsewhere
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure current and future change and adoption management needs are met and value is delivered and grows.
- Establish Success Criteria to drive objectives and success across projects, and then track as part of readiness
- Be the senior Change Management and Adoption consultant for the review and delivery of key project deliverables such as Stakeholder Analysis, Survey Analysis, User Interviews, development of User Personas, Change Impact assessment, Learning Needs Analysis. (Prosci, Adkar framework)
- Facilitate and lead workshops for clients and prospects (pre-sales) and the internal Engage team
- Work with key customer stakeholders to plan and create campaigns detail in line with strategy and scope
- Help in the development of messaging and communication to ensure in line with strategy and campaigns for both clients and for Engage Squared (working in conjunction with the marketing/design team)
- Leadership engagement/coaching where appropriate for senior managers at Engage around C+A and communication
- Be highly effective at relationship building and marketing including facilitation of user groups and events and network effectively with Microsoft counterparts and client prospects.
- Work to ensure consistency in the method followed to deliver C+A across projects, through internal training and contributing to ongoing innovation for C+A and the business as a whole
- Involved in mentoring team members and guiding best development practice
- Identify Change Management related training needs for staff
- Work with HR and the Head of C+A in the selection of new Change and Adoption personnel and on-boarding
- Help to define and implement the strategic direction for Engage Squared re-usable IP and programs for C+A
This role is full-time permanent, however we are also happy to explore part-time, flexible working arrangements.