Senior Change Consultant
This position is open for Melbourne and Sydney applicants.
Engage² is a award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating work class intranets and business systems.
We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
- Join a modern workplace with flexible work days and hours
- Opportunity for travel with key accounts in Tasmania, Brisbane, Sydney and Auckland to keep things exciting
- Work on an eclectic array of projects for global enterprise clients
- Fun, fast paced agency culture
- We’re growing (fast). We ranked number 20 in the CRN top 50 fastest growing companies in our industry
- Leadership positions and career development focus
- Fully stocked beer fridge and fresh fruit weekly
We help clients introduce the latest technology and connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity. We are looking for an experienced Change Professional, Communications Consultants or Internal Comms Exec to join our Melbourne or Sydney team.
As a Senior SharePoint Change Consultant you will be in charge of:
- Taming the fiercest of stakeholders
- Spearheading impactful change to confused souls across the globe
- Teasing coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
- Dancing in the fires of agile projects
- Being a part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
A day in the life of a Change Consultant
- 9:00am - 9:30am: Settle in with coffee, catch up with the team and respond to any emails
- 9:30am - 11:00am: Prepare a communications plan for the launch of a new app built in SharePoint Online
- 11:00am-11:30am: Take a call to discuss new opportunities with a client, gathering requirements and winning them over as the only agency they will want to work with ever again
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Craft a compelling proposal to send over to the client about the new opportunity
- 1:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch break with your new office besties
- 1:30pm-3:30pm: Prepare a killer presentation for a workshop talking about the benefits of Yammer
- 3:30pm-4:30pm: Pour over some creatives that have come from the graphic design team for an engagement campaign to make employees aware of a new intranet migration
- 4:30pm-5:00pm: Check in with your current clients, arrange an on-site catch up coffee for later in the week and tie up the days correspondence
- A communications professional – someone who loves words and pictures. You pride yourself on writing clear communication, dazzling presentations and titillating communication campaigns.
- A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to client's employees about 'what's in it for me?’. Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is a bonus.
- Able to turn apathy into advocacy – as a Change Consultant you’ll effortlessly create a ‘buzz’ around the project and joust with even the most difficult stakeholders.
- Delivery focused – our clients love us because we get stuff done. You’ll be an overachiever who love creating things and delivering on time.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner.
- A lover of good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting - it's in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves the office doors.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
- 5+ years experience working within the change / communications sector
- Proven change management experience within the technology sector
- Understanding of PROSCI, PCI or similar change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Office365 applications
- Basic knowledge of cloud based best practices
- Be comfortable leading projects and working closely with stakeholders
If this sound like you and you want to take your career to the next step with Engage² then please apply today!
We encourage Sydney based candidate to apply as well.