Project Manager (Office 365)
Engage² is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Minsk and our latest addition Brisbane, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, QBE, Toll and Toyota, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
This position is for a Project Manager with demonstrated experience in the delivery of high quality IT project services by utilising your team leadership and stakeholder management skills. Your drive for excellence and insight into the latest industry trends across Microsoft’s cloud offering will assist with liaising with relevant subject matter experts and building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure success of the project.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high quality projects on time and within budget through best project management practices.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with the internal team to allocate internal resources and technology partners for the flawless execution of Office 365 projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop project management plans to track progress against.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with technology partners.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing the implementations and the rollout of MS O365 related projects
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects in complex environments
- Previous experience with project management using Agile methodology and Waterfall framework
- Demonstrated experience in applying proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.
- Capable of effective resource management (incl. prioritising, delegating, & mentoring)
- Strong relationship development and stakeholder management skills
- Working both on and off-site with clients,
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines,
- Project Management certifications preferred.
This role is open to applicants based in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane !