We are seeking an experienced Lead Developer to join our Sydney office.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, and Minsk, this successful technology consultancy undertakes Office 365 projects for a variety of enterprise clients. Project scope and size varies hugely, and this combined with our fun, lively culture ensures that there is never a dull day in the office.
This position is for a Lead Developer with a deep understanding of the delivery of solutions for Microsoft’s cloud offering, encompassing the latest in SharePoint Online, Office 365, Azure, and supporting technologies. Combining client facing consultancy with hands-on solution delivery, you will liaise with clients, agile software development teams, and user experience designers to ensure our solutions are effectively delivered, and beautifully implemented. Your insight in to the latest Microsoft development trends will enable you to provide thought leadership to development teams, and to customers, with the ultimate goal of delivering high profile, real-world business solutions with outstanding results.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including:
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance,
- Envisioning and conceptual solution design, detailed solution design and implementation of business solutions based on Office 365, with particular focus on SharePoint,
- Managing development teams throughout the delivery of software development projects,
- Owning work-streams and projects, and taking responsibility for their delivery,
- Light touch project management and budget control of your projects,
- Leading the production of technical and user documentation, and operational hand-over,
- Providing technical and end user training to both internal and external clients, and
- Working both on and off-site with clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience on Microsoft platforms, particularly Office 365 and Azure,
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and future trends in the delivery of Office 365 and Azure based solutions, in particular the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) & Patterns and Practices (PnP),
- Demonstrable skill in leading a development team through project delivery, with the latest Microsoft cloud-based tools, Ability to train, up skill and manage team members,
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines,