IT Project Manager (Office 365)
Engage² is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Minsk and our latest addition Brisbane, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, QBE, Toll and Toyota, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
This position is for an IT Project Manager with demonstrated experience in the delivery of high quality IT project services by utilising your team leadership and stakeholder management skills. Your drive for excellence and insight into the latest industry trends across Microsoft’s cloud offering will assist with liaising with relevant subject matter experts and building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure success of the project.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high quality Office 365 projects on time and within budget through best project management practices.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders, providing guidance and support throughout the full project life cycle
- Working both on and off-site with clients to conduct business analysis and requirement gathering to advise best business practices through implementation of Office 365 solutions
- Using best project management practice to develop and manage and maintain budgets, project plans and timelines
- Working within technical project teams to analyse requirements and resource appropriate skillets within project timelines
- Assist in formulating functional and technical documentation as required
- Working alongside consultancy team to create user and training documentation and help facilitate formal training classes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing the implementations and the rollout of MS O365 related projects
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects in complex environments
- Previous experience with project management methodologies and techniques using Agile methodology and Waterfall framework
- Demonstrated experience in applying proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.
- Capable of effective resource management (incl. prioritising, delegating, & mentoring)
- Strong relationship development and stakeholder management skills
- Working both on and off-site with clients,
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines,
- Project Management certifications preferred.
Salary range, $70,000 - $90,000 depending on exp.