Engage² is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating world class intranets and business systems in Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
We are looking for a dynamic Internal Recruiter who can also utilise your experience with people management to support our growing team. You will join the team to do a role split between internal recruitment, business operations and HR administration.
If you love tech and have a recruitment background, but want to do something a little more diverse without the pressures of sales targets, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in a dynamic business.
A typical day…
- 9.00am - post an advert for a new Project Manager vacancy and review the responses for the Change Manager vacancy we have in Sydney. Call through the good candidates and book in some interviews.
- 10.00am - Skype interview with a SharePoint Consultant who is moving over from the UK.
- 11.00am - We're holding a graduate recruitment day in 6 weeks so we're looking at graduate days to attend, calling through referrals, making sure our adverts and social media is up to date and building relationships with local universities. Start to talk to candidates about the day and send out some emails.
- 12.30pm - Take a break! There are loads of places to go and eat around the office, or maybe you`d prefer a quick workout? With our flexible working hours there's freedom to do either or both!
- 2.00pm - Our quarterly meeting is coming up - work with the Partners to help compile the monthly presentation slides, talk to project managers to pull together examples of our work over the last quarter to share with the team, and talk to the SLT to create an agenda. Might want to book a bar for afterwards while we`re at it.
- 4.00pm - A key part of resourcing is timesheets so we can recognise our revenue - you'll need to run some reports on our timesheet software to check how everyone's tracking and remind some people to complete theirs for the week.
- 5.00pm - One of the Change consultants would like you to proof read and sign off an NDA for one of their new clients - it's a great time to start to look through some project work and develop even more of an understanding of what we do.
To be successful you will be:
- Interested in tech - you'll be recruiting technophiles both from a technical and communications perspective, so it helps to love the industry.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass.
- An experienced resourcer, ideally from an agency background - an understanding of the full recruitment process including how sales work and seeing a candidate through from application to placement is crucial for this role - a background in IT roles is useful, but not essential.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company and accelerate your career. If you have a passion for business and working with people, then please send through your resume and cover letter.
We will consider both Melbourne or Sydney based applicants, and part-time applicants (minimum 3 days/week) for this role.