Engage² is an award-winning, fast-growing company that believes in great workplace culture and investing in our people. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we specialise in creating modern workplaces with Office 365; helping organisations to work better, together, faster.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Minsk and our latest addition Brisbane, this successful technology consultancy undertakes projects for a variety of enterprise organisations. We pride ourselves on being a fun, innovative and collaborative organisation that practices what we preach and delivers great customer results.
With an impressive roster of clients, including ANZ, QBE, Toll and Toyota, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
You will be responsible for bringing a laser focus in the area of Change Management and putting the user at the centre of everything we do. This requires assessment of current pain points, the usability of proposed solutions and driving the adoption of the technology rolled out to the enterprise.
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Develop Change, Communication and Training Strategy for technology projects.
- Own the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure current and future change management needs are met and value is delivered; grow and evolve the support provided.
- Establish Success Criteria to drive objectives and success across projects, and then track as part of readiness
- Lead the review and delivery of key project deliverables such as Stakeholder Analysis, survey analysis, user interviews, development of User Personas, Change Impact assessment, Learning Needs Analysis
- Facilitate workshops for project deliverables and any pre-sales
- Work with key customer stakeholders to outline campaign detail in line with strategy and scope
- Lead the development of messaging and communication to ensure in line with strategy and campaigns
- Leadership engagement/coaching where appropriate across technology, roadmap or briefing on activities
- Change readiness tracking where required on projects ensuring readiness leading up to a go-live
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics and communicate decisions to management and business counterparts throughout the project
- Identify anticipated resistance, create and execute effective plans to avoid and overcome resistance
- Involvement and facilitation of events where required
- Work to ensure consistency in the method followed to deliver our artefacts across projects and contribute to ongoing innovation
- A communications professional – someone who loves words and pictures. You pride yourself on writing clear communication, dazzling presentations and titillating communication campaigns.
- A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to client's employees about 'what's in it for me?’. Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is a bonus.
- Able to turn apathy into advocacy – as a Change Consultant you’ll effortlessly create a ‘buzz’ around the project and joust with even the most difficult stakeholders.
- Delivery focused – our clients love us because we get stuff done. You’ll be an overachiever who love creating things and delivering on time.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner.
- A lover of good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting - it's in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves the office doors.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
- Extensive experience working within the change / communications sector
- Proven change management experience within the technology sector
- Understanding of PROSCI, PCI or similar change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Office 365 applications
- Basic knowledge of cloud based best practices
- Be comfortable leading projects and working closely with stakeholders
If this sound like you and you want to take your career to the next step with Engage² then please apply today!
We encourage Sydney based candidates to apply as well.